Services Offered by Your Pembroke, Concord and Hooksett Vet
Here at Allenstown Animal Hospital, we serve an all-in-one primary care clinic for Allenstown and surrounding areas, including Pembroke, Hooksett and Concord. To achieve this goal, we make a wide range of services and techniques available to your beloved pets. Services from your Pembroke, Concord and Hooksett Vet (Dr. Watkins or Dr. O'Connell) include such essentials as:
- Preventative Medicine - Your Pembroke, Concord and Hooksett vet can create a personalized preventative wellness program for your pet. Wellness exams, vaccinations, pest and parasite prevention and other measures can all help your pet avoid many diseases and disorders.
- Diagnostic Services - Our in-house laboratory lets us perform a variety of diagnostic tests quickly and accurately. We also offer digital radiology for enhanced image quality, lower radiation exposure and instant results that can be viewed or shared electronically. Electrocardiography helps us evaluate your pet's heart health.
- Dietary Counseling - Improper diet can cause or contribute to obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis, allergic reactions and liver/kidney disease. Your Hooksett, Pembroke and Concord veterinarian can help you feed your pet correctly, including specialized diets for allergies and other medical conditions.
- Bathing - Whether your pet needs a special therapeutic or medicated bath or simply needs routine cleaning to remove excessive dirt and skin oils, Allenstown Animal Hospital will be happy to oblige.
- Surgery - Our surgical services range from preventative care such as spaying or neutering to fracture repair with metal hardware, hip replacement/modification for dysplasia and TPLO surgery to treat knees with ruptured ligaments. You Pembroke, Hooksett and Concord veterinarian selects, administers and monitors anesthesia with the greatest care.
- Dentistry - Your Hooksett, Concord and Pembroke veterinarian recommends regular dental checkups and cleanings so we can look for dental problems and get rid of the tartar that leads to periodontal disease. If your pet suffers a dental infection or injury, we will be happy to provide the appropriate treatment.
- Behavioral Counseling - Behavioral problems such as barking, chewing, aggression and inappropriate elimination can be corrected with the help of our behavioral counseling services. We can also figure out whether your pet's misbehavior actually stems from an underlying medical issue that requires treatment.
- Emergency Services - We can perform a variety of emergency services, from poison control to surgery, during our regular office hours. We also have an after-hours resource we can refer you to at all other times.
- In-House Pharmacy - If your pet needs pain relievers, flea/tick preventatives or other medication, our in-house pharmacy can save you an extra errand. We keep a wide range of products in stock at all times.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
Schedule High-Quality Care From Your Hooksett, Concord and Pembroke Veterinarian Today
It's reassuring to know that your Hooksett, Concord and Pembroke veterinarian can provide your pets with all the primary care services for a healthy life. But it's even more reassuring to know that you've scheduled those services, so call (603) 485-7133 today!