Protocol and hours of operation.
1. We have suspended Saturday hours of operation until further notice. Our new hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:30pm.
2. For the safety of our clients and staff we will be continuing our curbside service for the foreseeable future. Please call us from the parking lot when you arrive and a technician will bring your pet (only) in to the hospital for treatment. Because of the nature of this service it is taking considerably more time and we are seeing fewer appointments during the day than we normally would. We urge you to please be on time for your appointment. We have found it necessary to save more appointment time for sick and injured pets, and highly recommend calling well in advance to schedule an appointment when you receive reminders for routine health services such as annual exams, vaccinations, etc. It is extremely important to keep your pets up-to-date and protected! We are currently booking well-pet annual visits about 5 weeks in advance.
3. Recheck lab tests requiring blood draws such as blood glucose tests, liver function, etc., will require a minimum of 7 days advance booking. We recommend forward booking at the time of checkout for any recommended rechecks.
4. Unfortunately, we are suspending routine nail trims except at time of an appointment for an exam or other service.
5. We request a minimum 24-hour notice for medication/diet/parasite Preventative refills. While the supply chain has been good, vendors have implemented an allocation policy for many pharmaceuticals to keep the supply pipeline stable and avoid hoarding. Because of this we cannot refill/dispense more than we normally would. Shipping times have doubled or tripled in some cases due to warehouse staff issues and UPS/FedEx capacity.
6. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during these unique and challenging times. We are trying to adapt as necessary to continue to bring the high quality of care and customer service that you have come to expect for all of our 4 legged friends (and 2 legged too!). Be safe everybody, wear a mask in public, keep your social distance (please!), and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.